Unable to Install Updates : Having an up-to-date window allows you to extract the best out of your computer by utilizing the system resources fully. By doing so, your OS will likely encounter fewer bugs, glitches, and malware attacks.
Because of this, it is essential to keep your windows updated. However, if you are encountering any issue regarding installing updates on Windows 8.1.
Follow the Steps Below to Resolve Unable to Install Updates :
- Launch your computer by pressing the power button. Hold the F8 key first then turn your computer on.
- Now click F2 or any key to enter your BIOS settings.
- Press F10 and then hit the enter key.
- Your PC will restart and press F8 key continuously during this process.
- This will take your PC into automatic repair.
- After diagnosing your PC, you will encounter ‘PC did not start correctly.’ Choose the advanced options.
- Select the Troubleshoot option.
- Choose the option ‘Refresh your PC.’ You can also ‘Reset’ it, but it will remove all of your files
- After choosing the refresh option. Select your account.
- Wait for it to complete.
- After its completion, log into your account and try installing updates now.
If this Does not Work for You, Follow these Steps :
- Get ‘Update Windows Update Agent’ at the following URL: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/3138615/windows-update-client-for-windows-8-1-and-windows-server-2012-r2-march
- Under ‘Method 2’ heading, get the package according to your PC’s requirements (architecture 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Make sure do not your windows updating agent is not running. To do this, type ‘net stop wuauserv’ in cmd and hit enter.
- Install the above-downloaded program.
- Restart the system and then update the Window.
We give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for a paid support, you may ask the Tech available online here on this page.