If you are unable to activate office despite of genuine license key and active subscription, there are some pre-checks to solve the issue. Firstly, check if the product key is registered with your MS Account. Secondly, look into the payment for subscription plans. Incase, if you have missed to renew your subscription, Office will show you the message Unlicensed.
Alternatively, if you have a license key but no internet. The communication problem can relate to the license activation issues.
This is really troublesome when you get a “stopped working” error and you cannot use an office program, this article is related to the troubleshooting of your windows and office programs. Also, this process can help you with the installation, repair and reinstallation.
In order to reinstall Microsoft Office, you need to have the product key.
If you don’t know the product key, then you can use a trial version of Microsoft Office.
1) Firstly, go to office.com and click on “Install” on the top menu bar.
2) Next, click on “I don’t have a product key” and then click “Next“. After this, to activate an office product using Install button.
3) Type in your email address and click “Next“
4) Type in your phone number and click “Next“
5) After that, click on “I’m having trouble with my security software.”
6) Finally, click on the option that says “I want to type in my product key” and type in your product key.
The above steps help you to repair, install and activate office program.
For any MS office related issues like error code “program not working” during installation, error code during repair, office error code during uninstall, you can reach us on chat and seek assistance.
We are trained professionals with decades of experience in handling any MS office related issues.
An easy tip added to the above information, if MS office program is not opening, you can try to open it in safe mode.
The application will load without any add-ins or extensions, and without toolbar or command bar, when you open a Office application in Safe Mode.
Following are the steps involved to open MS Office in the safe mode:
Step 1: Go to the Run window and type the letters winword /safe.
Step 2: Finally click on the OK button
You can name any office program to open in safe mode in place of word.