To obtain an “Unlicensed product error office 2019” version of this article, see Unlicensed product and activation errors in Office.
For an Office 2019 version of this article, see Unlicensed product and activation errors in Office.
When you open a Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 application, many features are disabled. This problem occurs when your Office Professional Plus subscription expires and the application is without a license.
• When you click File in the Office Professional Plus 2019 application and then click Help, you receive the following message:
Product activation required
• In the title bar of the Office Professional Plus 2019 application, you will receive the following message:
Product without a license
• After logging in to activate Office Professional Plus 2019, you will receive the following message:
No subscription found
This Error comes if Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 is no longer licensed.
To solve this problem, use one or more of the following methods, as necessary.
1. Sign in to the Office 365 Portal as an administrator user.
2. In the Office 365 Administrator Overview section, click Users.
3. Select the user who has the problem.
4. In Assign licenses, verify that Office Professional Plus is selected.
In order for us to solve this problem, go to the “Here is an easy solution” section. If you prefer to solve this problem manually, go to the “Fix it myself” section.
To solve this problem automatically, open https://officelivesupport.com In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open and then follow the steps in the easy repair wizard.
• This assistant can be in English only. However, automatic correction also works for versions of Windows in other languages.
• If it is not on the computer that has the problem, save the easy fix solution on a flash drive or CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
1. Determine if your computer has the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office 2019. To do this, open any Office 2019 program, click File and then Help.
2. Close all Office 2019 programs.
3. Click Start, type CMD (command prompt) in the Start Search box and then press Enter.
4. At the command prompt, type one of the following commands and then press Enter:
1. Ensure that the system date and time are set correctly. Use the Official US Time resource. UU. To verify that the system clock is correct.
2. The current time zone is set correctly.
3. Make sure summertime settings are set correctly.
4. Click Start, type CMD in the Start Search box and then press Enter.
5. At the command prompt, type one of the following commands and then press Enter:
1. Uninstall Office 2019 using an easy solution from Microsoft.
2. Once the easy solution is complete, log in to the Microsoft online portal to reinstall Office 2019.
Do you still need help? Go to the Microsoft community.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.