Microsoft Office 2019 comes in many editions. Office 2019 unlicensed product is common among Home and Student versions. Others Business, Professional and Professional Plus. To use the core applications in any editions, you need to activate the proper method for each edition.
Another way is using the Office Activation Wizard of 2019 applications.
It generally applies to home users.
For example, the Home version license will not work for Professional Plus. Initially, when you purchase Dell, Lenovo, HP kind of laptops, they are provided free Office 2019 versions for some days. After the trial is over or the License expires, you are startled by “Unlicensed Product” and “Activation” Errors.
You can always sign-up for the free versions of Office using a Microsoft account.
When you open Word, Excel, PowerPoint, you are thrown a message that “Most of the features have been disabled”.
For example, The Product is unlicensed Office 2019 error would be something like –
Then, suddenly I got told that my Product was unlicensed and I couldn’t edit any of my documents that I could literally just yesterday. I am told the only way to ‘activate’ Office again is to sign in (I didn’t use an account to access MS office) or enter a product code (which was not included w/ my laptop as MS office was already pre-installed).
Generally, you either enter a product code or log in to an account to activate Microsoft Office 2019. When neither of its workings, then some error might have triggered the “Unlicensed Product” error.
Home and Business users have different accounts. Also, Student and University subscriptions are different. When you were using Office 2019 with one type of Account, it will work as long as the service is live.
But if you change your Account from Home to University, there can be a conflict. Since the new Office 2019 is also tied up with your Microsoft account, you need to de-register the Product and add it again with the correct key.
To obtain an “Unlicensed product error office 2019” version of this article, see Unlicensed product and activation errors in Office.
For an Office 2019 version of this article, see Unlicensed product and activation errors in Office.
When you open a Microsoft Office Professional 2019 application, many features are disabled. This problem occurs when your Office Professional account expires and the application is without a license.
• When you click File in the Office Professional 2019 application and then click Help, you receive the following message:
Product activation required
• In the title bar of the Office Professional 2019 application, you will receive the following message:
Product without a license
• After logging in to activate Office Professional 2019, you will receive the following message:
No subscription found
Microsoft Office Professional 2019 error. If product no longer licensed.
To solve this problem, use one or more of the following methods, as necessary.
In order for us to solve this problem, go to the “Here is an easy solution” section. If you prefer to solve this problem manually, go to the “Fix it myself” section.
To solve this problem automatically, open https://officelivesupport.com In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open and then follow the steps in the easy repair wizard.
• This assistant can be in English only. However, automatic correction also works for versions of Windows in other languages.
• If it is not on the computer that has the problem, save the easy fix solution on a flash drive or CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
1. Determine if your computer has the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office 2019. To do this, open any Office 2019 program, click File and then Help.
2. Close all Office 2019 programs.
3. Click Start, type CMD (command prompt) in the Start Search box and then press Enter.
4. At the command prompt, type one of the following commands and then press Enter:
1. System date and time are sync with Windows Time Server. Use the Official US Time resource. UU. To verify that the system clock is correct.
2. Current time zone is right.
3. Correct summer time settings.
4. Click Start, type CMD in the Start Search box and then press Enter.
5. At the command prompt, type one of the following commands and then press Enter:
1. Uninstall Office 2019 using an easy solution from Microsoft.
2. Once the easy solution is complete, log in to the Microsoft online portal to reinstall Office 2019.
Do you still need help? Go to the Microsoft community.
Microsoft office unlicensed product,
Office unlicensed product excel,
Word unlicensed product,
unlicensed product Microsoft,
unlicensed product and activation error,
how to use unlicensed excel,
Microsoft 365 unlicensed product fix,
unlicensed product office 365.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.