Unable to Launch Outlook Invalid XML Error: If you use Outlook and have encountered an invalid XML error, then you might think that there must be something wrong with the Microsoft Outlook XML files.
Solutions for Unable to Launch Outlook Invalid XML Error :
However, Unable to launch outlook invalid XML error might not be the case every time. It can be caused by various other problems. Here we have proposed some potential solutions that might help you out in this case.
Usually, this problem is caused by the XML file of navigation pane that fails to load the XML calling it invalid. On the home screen of Outlook, one can see on the left side, the navigation pane that shows the current profile along with some other necessary options.
The problem arises when the file – profilename.xml where your ID of Outlook is stored, has a size of 0KB. This leads to error in parsing this XML file, outputting invalid XML error. First, you need to locate the file and then check the size.
On Win XP: Locate here – C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
On Win Vista/7: Locate here – C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook
If the Size is 0KB, Then Follow the Steps Below:
- Open ‘Run’ windows by pressing win + R key.
- Type Outlook.exe / resetnavpane in the edit box and then click Enter.
This should fix the error. If the error still appears, you need to do some other things and settings as well. These are:
- Make sure that Microsoft Outlook is not running in compatibility mode. You can check it via its properties and in the general category tab.
- Make sure that no old profile or version is residing in the folder that prevents the Microsoft Outlook to run correctly.
- Make sure the program has been installed correctly, if not then try reinstalling it.
We give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for a paid support, you may ask the Tech available online here on this page.