The Error Code 0xE000078B occurs when the OneNote faces some kind of trouble in communicating with the webserver. It is observed that generally server timeout message appears when the server is busy and cannot respond to the request of the users efficiently.
Below are Some of the Causes of the Generation of Error Code 0x000078B.
When there is a conflict between the Antivirus and the Firewall:
Pay a close look if your Antivirus program is blocking any other programs from installation. Therefore, it is always a good idea to disable the antivirus before you decide to install any program.
The temporary files can cause the Error Code 0xE000078B:
Another major cause for the generation of this error code is that there might be temporary files and temporary internet files that are there on your system. These files occupy space in your system and give rise to this error.
Steps to Resolve Error Code 0xE000078B :
- One of the major steps which you can take to solve this error is to reset the settings of your internet explorer.
- Besides these, you have to remove the other older versions of the Office which are present in your system.
- Another resolution for this error code is starting the internet explorer without the add-ons.
- If the problem persists then you can also run the SFC scanner through command prompt by typing SFC/SCANNOW in the window.
- Apart from all these, there is also one option that a user can opt while dealing with this error code is to turn off the hardware acceleration.
If the user still faces the same message from the system then it is recommended to contact the Microsoft Office support team.
As a result, we give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for paid support, to clarify, you may ask the Tech Available online here on this page.