Error Code 1072-3 : Microsoft Office is useful for making professional documents, Presentations, charts, reports, and calculations with high precision and accuracy.
Are you trying to install Microsoft Office? Mostly Microsoft Office gets installed correctly, but sometimes while installing or updating Office error occurs. So these errors are of different types with different codes.
In this post, we will be discussing how to fix Office Error Code 1072-3.
Causes for Office Error Code 1072-3
There are multiple causes for the occurrence of Office Error Code 1072-3 which include: –
- Registry Corruption
- Firewall and Antivirus Rules
- Systems File Corruption
- Less Disk Space
- Network Connection Errors
- Pre-installed Copies of Office Installed
Methods to Fix Office Error Code 1072-3 :
Modern problems have modern and multiple solutions. There are numerous and effective methods to Fix Office Error Code 1072-3 which include: –
- Firstly, Disabling Firewall & Antivirus
- Secondly, Using SFC Scan
- Further, Repair of Registry
- And, Repair Office App
- Remove Office
Disabling Firewall and Antivirus
Windows Firewall and Antivirus block installation for security reasons for your system. We suggest you disable Firewall and Antivirus temporarily for installing Microsoft Office to get rid of Office Error 1072-3. In addition, You can easily disable the Firewall and Antivirus by turning off real-time protection.
Using SFC Scan for Error Code 1072-3 :
Error 1072-3 can occur due to the system files corruption. On the other hand, For Instance you can fix system file corruption error by using the SFC scan conveniently by following simple steps.
- Firstly, open the command prompt.
- Then type sfc/scannow and click the enter button.
- However, the scan will run automatically and don’t close the SFC scan window until scan completion.
- After that, SFC scan completion, install the Office again to check if the Error 1072-3 is fixed.
Repair of Registry
Office Code 1072-3 can occur due to the corruption of registry files. But, A single key corruption will lead to the error of running Microsoft Office.
Steps to Repair Registry
- Open Registry Editor by using Windows + R key.
- The next step is to delete the pre-installed registry keys.
- Search the below keys and delete them.
Above all. that is to say, you have to change the Key 0 to 1 in Office registry folder.
Repair Office App
Finally, office Error Code 1072-3 can be fixed by the office repair tool. Consequently, just follow simple steps to repair the office app.
- First, open the control panel.
- Go to Programs and click on Program and Features.
- Certainly, Search the Office product that you want to repair and click change by right-clicking.
- In other words, you will get the option to repair click on it quickly.
Most importantly, If all the above steps to fix Office Error does not work, then we suggest to uninstall the Office and reinstall it. Therefore, make sure you have a secure network connection while installing Microsoft Office.
As a result, we give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for a paid support, to clarify, you may ask the Tech Available online here on this page.