Microsoft Office Error Code 30145-27 can occur when someone tries to update or install Microsoft Office 2016 or Office 365. There are multiple reasons due to which Error Code 30145-27 occurs which include: –
- Firstly, Insufficient Disk Space
- Network Connection Errors
- Registry Conflicts
- Firewall or Proxy Rules
- Corruption of System Files
- Various Copies of Office Installed
Meanwhile, It is vital to get rid of Microsoft Office Errors for hassle-free computing. In other words, during we have brought the guide for you to solve Microsoft Office Error Code 30145-27.
Solutions for Microsoft Office Error Code 30145-27?
There are multiple steps to resolve Error Code 30145-27.
- Firstly, Disable Firewall and Antivirus
- Secondly, Registry Repair
- Further, Free Disk Space
- And, SFC Scan
- Moreover, Uninstall Multiple Copies of Office
Disable Firewall and Antivirus
The firewall and antivirus sometimes block the Microsoft Office installation to your computer due to security reasons. Due to this, Error Code 30145-27 occurs. You have to disable firewall and antivirus while installing Office.
Follow these simple steps to disable the firewall.
- Firstly, go to the control panel and click on system & security.
- Now, open windows firewall.
- You will see options to turn ON or OFF windows firewall.
- Click on Turn OFF windows firewall button and you are done.
- Again try to install Office and check if the Code 30145-27 fixed.
Error Code 30145-27 can also occur due to Registry corruption. You need to repair these registry errors. We advise you back up the registry before making modifications to the registry.
Just follow these steps to repair the registry error :
- Open Registry Editor by clicking windows + R key.
- Now delete the old registry keys that are blocking the installation of new ones.
- You have to delete the list of keys in the given order.
- After that, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\COMMON
Once you complete the deletion of corrupt files, you may install Office again.
Free Disk Space
For example, low disk space can also become a hurdle in the installation of Office and causing Error 30145-27. In the same vein, just go Disk C and check which files you don’t need. But, delete those useless files and install or update the Office.
SFC Scan For Error Code 30145-27
Sometimes Code 30145-27 occurs due to system file corruption, Likewise and you can resolve this issue efficiently by SFC Scan.
- Firstly, open command prompt in administrative privileges.
- Then type sfc/scannow and click on the Enter button.
- However, the scan will start automatically and don’t close the scan window until scanning is completed.
Uninstall and Reinstall Office
Most importantly, If the above all steps don’t fix Error 30145-27, in short then uninstall Microsoft Office and reinstall it by going on to the Microsoft Office website.
As a result, we give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for a paid support, to clarity you may ask the Tech available online here on this page.