Outlook Invalid XML Error : When a user loses access to its Microsoft Outlook account, an error message comes out on the screen showing that you cannot open Microsoft Outlook invalid XML, and the view cannot be loaded in Office.’
Invalid XML Error occurs to your Microsoft Outlook account when an XML file associated with your Microsoft Outlook account gets corrupted.
Causes of Invalid XML Error
The main reason behind the Invalid XML Error is the corruption of navigation pane settings of the XML file and XML file with 0 sizes also indicates Invalid XML Error.
You can easily find if its XML Error or something else. When you open Microsoft Outlook, it takes more time to open, hangs up, and shows a message that you cannot start Outlook, Invalid XML Error.
Solutions for Microsoft Outlook Invalid XML?
Are you facing Invalid XML Error and are unable to access the Microsoft Outlook account? Don’t you know how to remove this error? If the answer is definite, then you are in the right place. We will be sharing a comprehensive guide to fix Error.
Resolving Invalid XML Error is not a complicated task, but we suggest you follow all the steps written here to get rid of the future issues.
- Before we start, we suggest you back up your XML files.
- All you have to do is to reset the settings of the navigation pane.
Steps to Reset Settings of Navigation Pane
Just follow these simple steps.
- First, go to the windows start menu.
- Now open the Run Window by clicking Windows + R key.
- In the Run window, you have to enter “Outlook.exe /resetnavpane.”
- After entering the command, click OK.
- If you are using Microsoft Office 10, then you have to enter “C:\Program Files\Office 14\Outlook.exe” /resetnavpane.” in the Run window. Keep in view that there’s a space after Outlook.exe.
Once you have done the above steps carefully, open Microsoft Outlook again. If you are successful in opening the Microsoft Outlook, it means you have successfully removed Invalid XML Error.
As a result, we give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for a paid support, to clarify, you may ask the Tech Available online here on this page.