If you are also among those who have faced the error code in which the n360 backup folder is created and you are unable to delete it then this article is for you. There are several users who complain “ I have a folder called n360 backup and I can’t delete its files”.
The N360_Backup belongs to Norton 360 product, therefore if a user has got a Norton product installed in their PC then the occurrence of this error code increases.
Solutions for I have a Folder Called n360 Backup and I can’t Delete its Files :
It is observed that after the deletion of the Norton product you can get rid of this error code. Generally, it is recommended to delete the Norton product in normal mode. If in case you are unable to delete in normal mode then it is recommended to delete the product file in safe mode.
Here are Some of the Steps Which You can Follow to Get Rid of This Error Code :
- Right-click on the n360 folder and then click on the properties.
- Click on the security option and check it and change the owner to “SYSTEM”.
- After that check the save for C:\Users\<username>
- Now check the users signed into windows and it should in the list of “Permissions entries”.
- Note that all the folders and the sub-folders should be owned by the user only. And the user should have permissions for “full control”.
- Check all the related folder which consists of similar error and repeat the same process.
If the error code persists then please contact the Microsoft Office support team.
They still have users who have it and gave many positive feedbacks. Another factor on which efficiency of the Officelivesupport.com/error-1006-4/ is depending on is on hardware. e.g. upgrading from XP to Windows 7 Would never yield those results (1).
As a result, we give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for paid support, to clarify, you may ask the Tech Available online here on this page.