Error Code C00D124F usually appears on Zune Player. It makes the Zune player eventually turn black. It keeps the Zune Player from updating.
Four Proposed Solutions to this Error Code C00D124F are as Follows:
- Restart the Zune by holding the Left Button + Up on the middle button.
- While it is rebooting, push, and hold both the right and the left button. This will format the Zune.
- Shut the Zune down with the help of Left Button and Down on the middle button.
- Now plug in the Zune on your PC. When it boots, click Install when it asks for a firmware upgrade.
- Synchronize Zune according to your content after the firmware is installed.
Method 2 for Error Code C00D124F :
- Uninstall Zune completely.
- Delete it from registry entries, device drivers to remove it entirely. (can do this with Revo uninstaller)
- Reinstall Zune software again.
- This time install it in a different folder.
- After that, It will then update the device.
- Finally, It updating fails, then disconnect Zune and plug it again. This should help to resolve the issue.
- Thoroughly drain the machine until it is dead.
- Plug it again. It will restart and work.
- Firstly, Press and Hold the back + up button. This will reset the Zune. (Back button is at the leftmost)
- When it restarts, and its logo appears, press and hold the Back + Center + Left Button. This will format the firmware of the device.
- Now plug it back into your computer. It will upgrade itself automatically.
If you have troubles in doing this method, we advise you to choose a Technical Support from us to help you better.
We have many users who got it resolved in their first attempt with us and had given many positive feedbacks and star ratings for this article.
As a result, we give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for a paid support, you may ask the Tech available online here on this page.