The purpose of outlook’s unlicensed error message is to make it difficult to activate the software in Outlook. Outlook is a popular email client that is used by many people. Outlook has been around for a long time and has a lot of features. However, it can be difficult to use at times.
Some common problems with Outlook unlicensed include the inability to send emails and activation issues. This article will give you some tips on how to fix these problems so that you can get back to sending emails without any issues.
A common problem with Outlook is the inability to send emails or activate them in the first place. There are a few ways you can fix this Outlook Unlicensed Error issue so that you’re able to send emails again and activate your account if necessary!
Steps to install the outlook program
- In order to install outlook, you must have an office account. You can either purchase it from our personal account or use the one from your work account.
- Login to the office account using the following link.
- For personal accounts, use www.office.com/myaccount to view your products.
- For a work account, use www.login.microsoftonline.com to view your products.
- Click the install button to continue with the installation setup.
Note: The setup file you download is a click-to-run version and it installs only on the internet. Internet is important for any office installation.
Steps to use an outlook product key for activation:
Once outlook is installed, you must find the product key to activate it. You can view the product key under the name of your office product on your account.
- Office product key comprises 25 characters.
- When you open outlook for the first time, it asks you to enter the product key.
- You can continue the steps and follow the instructions as shown on the screen.
Alternative methods to activate Outlook unlicensed program
- If a product key cannot help you to activate your office account, then you can try telephone activation.
- Users must click on the File and account tab on opening an office program.
- Under the Office Account, you can find the product activation information.
- Once you click to activate button, you will be asked to activate it online or through the telephone.
- If you choose the telephone activation method, it shows the Installation ID with the telephone number.
- You can call the toll-free number and enter your Installation ID and wait for the confirmation codes to enter and activate.
How to activate the office using Microsoft login information?
- To validate your product, you need to make sure you use the Microsoft account using which you purchased the product before.
- Now open the office program and click on File and account.
- In the above method, you must use the official account to log in and activate the product. Usually, the office 365 programs get activated with your Microsoft account.
How to troubleshoot Outlook Unlicensed Messages?
- Make sure to use the right office account to log in and activate the product. If your Office product is a Microsoft 365 subscription and is not associated with the email address you have purchased, it will show an unlicensed product message.
- If the product key is used on multiple devices, there are chances to see an unlicensed product message.
- Check the date, time, and time zone of your computer; if they are incorrect, Office activation will fail.
- If the time and date icons are missing from the taskbar on your computer, click Start > Settings > Time & Language. Make sure to set your system to the local time zone from where you are trying to activate the product. Right-click the Time & Date icon in the taskbar and then click on the Option Customize Date & Time in the menu that appears. Enter the product key again, try another activation method, or contact Microsoft Customer Service if your attempts are unsuccessful.
- If the upgradation of Microsoft Office causes this Outlook unlicensed issues, you can uninstall your product key from Microsoft Office and then re-enter the license information to activate.
- If you have tried other solutions and still have difficulty activating the latest versions of Office installed that you have not activated, you will either need to remove the product key or log into your account to reactivate Office.
- In case, if you cannot find all office programs, try to perform the online repair. It helps to reinstall the missing applications and fixes the Office unlicensed product error.
- Install and install Office 365 on your computer with the license enabled.
Useful information on other Office Error codes
- When you see an Office program showing a Background installation error on opening the program, you can repair the program and troubleshoot as shown in this linking article.
- If you find Outlook programs showing you a message saying The operation can’t be performed, follow the steps to repair mail profiles.
- In order to get Microsoft chat support, you can refer to the Live Assist Techs where you can find certified techs for assistance. They can assist you with Windows support including updates and repair system files.
- There are specific cases, where you find the word program fails o open throwing you a Word XML error, the solutions include editing the source of word files.
- Refer to this link to do a system file scan SFC scan performance.
Take support from Online experts regarding any unresolved issues on your computer. As a result, chat with our Technician to fix your computer issues Now! You can also visit our website for more details and information.
Related Error Code Issues:
Documents showing an unlicensed message, Office 2019 unlicensed product, Outlook SMTP server, Excel not savings, Outlook has run into an error, Can’t verify the signature, Fix error 404, Windows 10 error 0x800700c1, Error code 0x80004005, Outlook error 0x800ccc6f, Email Support, Windows 11 repair service, windows error 80072efd , error code 0x80070422, Error code 1603, error code 30015, Microsoft chat support, Unlicensed issues,