Unlicensed Error Message: If your Office apps are not opening and showing “Unlicensed Product” or “Non-commercial use/ Unlicensed Product” in the title bar, it means your Office products have been disabled. Once this occurs, you will need to take a few steps to identify the problem and then fix it to reactivate your products. Here you find more efficient solutions for office Unlicensed Error Message. We received many queries regarding Unlicensed Products. If you find similar issues like this please follow our FAQs.
Reasons for this Office Unlicensed Error Message
In this unlicensed error message, the Office activation fails and you will encounter unlicensed product in the title bar of Office applications. There are multiple reasons where we see the unlicensed product message on office program.
1. Your Computer is Running Out of Space
Outlook unlicensed error stops sending emails and receiving emails and throws a message stating that “Your Computer is Running Out of Space”. There will also be missing mail folder synchronization.
2. You’re using a Non-Microsoft product that’s causing the problem
Unlicensed error messages show when the product is inactive. Keep the product key in hand or a valid account to activate and display a message saying that “You’re Using a Non-Microsoft Product that’s Causing the Problem”. In this situation, check the following steps to troubleshoot product unlicensed error messages.
- If you get it online, then view the product key in your portal after you sign in
- If multiple products linked to your Account, then choose the product key to activate the product
- You can also login if you have only one license activate linked to the product
3. Your Product Key Is Invalid or Corrupted
If your product is Invalid or Corrupted
- You cannot send or receive emails, if outlook program is unlicensed
- Firstly, you cannot sync the emails with webmail
- Secondly, you cannot see the full address book if the sync method is unsuccessful
- You cannot create more folders in outlook mail
- These are few issues that appear when your program shows unlicensed messages
4. You’re trying to activate an older version of Microsoft office
The outlook office program is either purchased online or given by the organization or school or university. The first thing to do is contact your office administrator to check the office product activation status and seek their assistance.
we suggest you to chat with our assured experts
How to Fix the Problem that Causes Activation to Fail for Unlicensed Error Message?
- Firstly, Sign in to Office with the right account
- Secondly, check for multiple copies of Office
- Thirdly, check the subscription status
- Finally, troubleshoot activation
Your email program is most important and requires you to work all the time without any issues. We can provide you the priority support for outlook-related issues.
Finally, If you are still not able to resolve this Unlicensed Error Message we suggest you to chat with our assured experts. I am sure they will give you the best solutions to resolve this error completely. You can also visit our website for more information.
More details for this method at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows
What is an Office unlicensed error ?
What does the word “Unlicensed product” mean in this context?
Why is there an Office 365 unlicensed error?
How can I avoid ms unlicensed issues in the future?
Operation perfamed error, Windows error 0x8024002d ,Office error 30050-13, Something went wrong, Windows error 0x8007025d ,Outlook sync issues, Documents showing unlicensed message, Office 2019 unlicensed product, Outlook smtp server, Excel not savings, Outlook has ran into error, Can’t verify the signature, Fix error 404, Windows 10 error 0x800700c1, Error code 0x80004005,Outlook error 0x800ccc6f, Email Support, Windows 11 repair service, windows error 80072efd , error code 0x80070422, Error code 1603, error code 30015, Microsoft chat support, Unlicensed issues, office 365 unlicensed, outlook unlicensed, how to fix unlicensed error word, office 365 unlicensed support, word has ran into problem.