Microsoft office Error Code 30016-4 usually noticed on computers having network and firewall restrictions . The users computers are not able to reach Microsoft Office servers.
If you get an Error Code 30016-4, Read the Following Basic Troubleshooting Steps:
Unreachable servers are determinated by running the following command lines.
- Open command prompt as Administrator
- type as below
- nslookup office365.com
By running the above command, it should result with some server name other than unknown. If it shows as unknown, then there is an issue found on your computer network.
In order to fix the above issue, you have to do the following actions:-
Some of the steps are uninstalling Microsoft Office, running MS Office Uninstaller by Microsoft, disabling proxy, firewall, and anti-virus, and running SFC and DISM command.
causes of office error code 30016-4:
- Antivirus software or firewall must be blocking the office installation
- Internet connection and proxy server settings are preventing the office installation
- Pre-existing server in the office suite is blocking the installation
- Installing and repair and partially failed the previous version of office suite to prevent the office installation
Step by Step To Fix The Error Code 30016-4 :
- Uninstall the Microsoft office
- Run CCleaner
- Disable the firewall and proxy and anti-virus
- Run SFC/Scannow command and DISM command
Finally Method 2:
- Remove the windows installer packages
- Remove the office schedule tasks
- Use the task manager to end the click to run tasks
- Delete the office files
- Next Delete the office registry sub keys
- Delete the start menu shortcuts
By using the two methods you can easily solve the error 30016-4.If it is not possible then contact our technical team. They can easily solve your issue within the short period of time.
Chat with us for more help, our Technical Experts will give you the best solutions.